Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday Nights

It is Wednesday night. When I was having an affair with Mark, Wednesday night was when we frequently met.

You know, that last paragraph has too many antiseptic euphemisms – words like “affair” and “met”. If I am going to face what I did, I need to keep it real. So I will rewrite that paragraph in a more honest manner.

It is Wednesday night. When I was committing adultery with Mark, Wednesday was the night when we snuck off and fucked.

We chose Wednesday nights, because I had the perfect excuse to be out of the house. Wednesday night was Bible study night at our church. I told my dear husband that I taught a class to teen girls. The lie was believable because I am a teacher at the school. (Committing adultery quickly teaches you how to be a lying whore.)



Wednesday evenings were always hectic. I had to race home, clean up the house, deal with the baby and my twin girls, and try to get dinner on the table so it would be ready when Jeff got home at around 6:00.

We would have a nice family dinner with four of us around the table and the baby in a highchair. As the spiritual leader of the home, Jeff would say grace and asked the Lord to bless my ministry tonight. I would secretly pray that the Lord would bless my orgasms tonight.

I know that sounds terrible and it is. I found that trying to be a good Christian woman while engaging in adultery creates an extreme form of cognitive dissonance. In psychological terms, I had to assume another personality. In spiritual terms I had to accept a demonic influence.

So when I looked at my young daughters at the table, I was able to smile and say silently in my head – “Be good for daddy. While Daddy is helping you with your homework and getting you ready for school the next day, Mommy will be spreading her legs for a strange man.”

Then I would look at my baby and think – “While the man that you think is your daddy is changing your diapers, I will be sucking your real daddy’s cock.”

After dinner I would hurry and shower and get dressed. I would change into a slutty bra and panties that were hidden under my conservative skirt and blouse.

I always kissed my husband goodbye and told him that I love him dearly.

On the highway I would drive past the church and head to the Hilton Hotel. My panties would be soaked by the time I arrived at the hotel. Mark would always have a hotel room key waiting for me at the front desk.

Over the weeks, the desk staff started to recognize me. For the first few weeks their smirks embarrassed me. They knew why I was there. And I could feel their eyes looking up and down my body.

At first the stares and leers of the front desk employees bothered me. But when I realized there was nothing I could do to avoid their leering eyes, I decided just to embrace it. Over the weeks I started to partially unbutton my blouse to show them my cleavage. At times I would show up wearing a sheer blouse without a bra. The guys at the front desk seemed to be very happy to come in. :-)




I always arrived at the room before Mark. While Mark could be nice, he frequently was violent when he got upset. And waiting for anything upset Mark.

While waiting for Mark I would read the Bible. In my mind I figured that this would allow me to be telling the truth when I told Jeff I was at Bible Study.

I never knew when Mark would arrive. Sometimes I only had to wait 5 minutes. Other times I would have for hours. On a few occasions he did not show at all. He never bothered to call one way or the other. That would be a courtesy he didn’t think he had to extend to me.

When Mark did arrive, we followed a set pattern. I would pour Mark a drink of Scotch as he settled in a chair. Invariably he was on the phone with someone talking business. I would massage his shoulders as he talked on the phone.

When he was through with business, we rarely spoke. We had nothing much to say to each other. He would tell me to undress. He would watch me strip as he sipped his drink. When I was naked I would stand in front of him and offer him a breast to suck. He was never gentle. It usually hurt, but it also felt good. When he was done sucking my breasts he would sit back in his chair. I would get on my knees and unzip his pants and start to suck his large cock.

Invariably that is when he would make a call to his wife, Lisa. While I was sucking his cock, he would tell her that he was working late. And that he loved her. And that he missed her.

When the call was over that was my cue to get face down on the carpet. I would close my eyes and wait in anticipation. Usually I would not have to wait long until I felt his cock enter me. He was never gentle or tender. He always fucked me hard in the doggy style position.

Mark has incredible stamina. While my husband is lucky to last two minutes, Mark would frequently fuck me hard for an hour. I usually reached multiple orgasms. As hard as I tried to maintain control, I would invariable end up shaking, moaning, screaming and crying.

Usually Mark did not ejaculate inside of me. He would pull out and turn me around. I would watch as his semen splattered on my chest and drip down my breasts.

A shower was next on the agenda. Mark said this was important so I didn’t leave my smell on him. I would soap him up and clean him. By that time he was usually hard again, so I would get on my knees and give him oral sex. Once I tasted his warm semen in my mouth, I would swallow. And that ended the shower.

There was little after sex talk. There never was any cuddling. We simply dressed and left. This routine continued week after week with very little variation.

When I got home the kids were usually asleep. Jeff was always up waiting for me even though he had to work the following morning. If I was real late I made up an excuse that I had to counsel some girl in a private session. Jeff was always amazed at my dedication.

When I walked through the front door I would always give Jeff and long and deep kiss. The thought that he might taste some of Mark’s semen amused me.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! An hour! No wonder you liked him.
    BUT, can I say he sounds like a real ass!
    I have never had one that was mean and rough.
    Well,,,unless we wanted to get rough.
    Good for you for ending this stay strong. At least with Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered your blog last night and couldn't stop reading until I'd read it all. Luckily you haven't been writing much, as it was I didn't sleep well with your story fresh in my mind. Lots of thoughts, chief among them is that power games are fun, but with him it wasn't a game. Making you wait, standing you up, giving you no affection, it's all part of the power play. You're in a tough situation. You're married to a man who doesn't know how to love you and that leaves you vulnerable to the first man who makes you feel desirable. That's why you're not "healing". Your church is addressing the wrong problem - they seem to think that wanting to be loved and desired is bad. It's no wonder that the counseling failed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Spin – Mark is an asshole and he is abusive. But at least he is pretty honest about it. I respect that more than someone that has hidden agendas. (see my post today)

    @shadow – Thanks for your comment. My church has been good to me. It is just that something is wrong with me. I feel like I am broken.

    ReplyDelete