Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Late Night Text Messaging

me: Mark. You have a sec, we need to talk.

Markxxxxx: hey, look who is there! Do I know you?

me: I am not in the mood to play games. Do you have a minute to talk?

Markxxxxx: Not really. Why don’t you give me a ring?

me: no… we can talk on here. I don’t want to hear your voice.

Markxxxxx: well, I guess you are out of luck. Cause I need to run.

me: quit being such an asshole. Just give me 10 mins.

Markxxxxx: I will give you 5 mins. Better get talking.

me: Yeah, I know you are so busy. XXXXX’s birthday was last week. And you didn’t even send a card.

Markxxxxx: YOU told me you wanted me out of your and his life. Remember? So why the fuck are you now talking to me?

me: Jesus… he is your son! You have no feelings for him?

Markxxxxx: And how do I know he is mine? Maybe he is not.

me: You are such a fucking asshole. Really, you are the one person in this world that I truly hate.

Markxxxxx: Awwww… I love it how you sweet talk me.

me: Anyway, forget it. I was stupid. I thought you might care that your son is facing a financial disaster. Thanks to you.

Markxxxxx: You are right. I don’t care. And how is your financial disaster my fault?

me: You know why. You got rid of Jeff once I broke it off between us.

Markxxxxx: Jeff is a useless slug. That had nothing to do with us.

me: That is bullshit, and you know it is.

Markxxxxx: I don’t have to explain myself to you. What is it you want from me?

me: I want you to show some decency and hire Jeff back.

Markxxxxx: Not going to happen.

me: I am not asking you to do it for Jeff or me. Just do it for your son.

Markxxxxx: I already told you No. Are you done?

me: Mark, please. I never have asked anything from you. I think I have been more than accommodating over the years based on our situation. You don’t understand what I bad situation I am in. Do you want me to get on my knees and beg?

Markxxxxx: I have rather fond memories of you on your knees.

me: I guess it is pointless to talk to you.

Markxxxxx: I tell you what. Let’s hook up for drinks next week and we can discuss this more in detail. I can’t make any promises but I will see what I can do.

me: You know I can’t see you anymore.

Markxxxxx: Then I guess our conversation is over.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't want to say this, but,,,,,Mark is a big ass!
    I'm sorry he won't help you out.
    And of course he will be very careful as to what he writes and says about Jeff getting laid off. As he won't give you anything ammo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was pretty abusive both physically and emotionally. But, yes, he is pretty smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it these bad boys pull us into their web so easily?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They prey on our vulnerabilities.

    ReplyDelete