Monday, September 14, 2009

Late Night Random Thoughts

- I shouldn’t read sex blogs. Just frustrates me.
- I have only had sex with two men in my life
- It has been 5 months since I have had sex
- I can’t stand my husband
- I need to stop blogging. I screwed up and used a real first name.
- I feel I have wasted most of my life
- I feel trapped
- My fantasy is to have sex with a stranger
- Men notice my breasts and I like it… sometimes
- I wish I didn’t have so much guilt
- I miss Mark
- I hate Mark
- I like tall men
- I like older men
- I love Pastor Karl in a way that is hard to explain
- I over analyze everything
- I don’t think anyone loves me in the world
- God no longer speaks to me
- I blush easily
- I am a natural red head
- Fall is my favorite season
- My favorite sexual position is doggy style
- People say I need to eat more

1 comment:

  1. Oh I so know how you feel. All the mixed emotions swimming around in your head.

    ReplyDelete