Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Secret Crush



I first saw him in a Starbucks two weeks ago as I was getting my morning coffee before school. The first thing I noticed was how tall he was. He had to be 6’4”. He was dressed in what looked to be a tailor suit. He looked to be a clean cut business man in his 30s. His hair was blonde and his skin was fair. My heart started to pitter-patter like I was a school girl with a crush. He was beautiful.

The next morning I decided to get another coffee at the same time. Spending money on a Starbucks coffee seems like a silly indulgence in the best of times. But with my husband out of a job, I knew I had to count my pennies. But, then again, since I am making the money I deserve a little indulgence from time to time.

When I arrived the next morning, he just happened to be sitting at a table with his coffee and a copy of the Wall Street Journal. He was talking on his cell phone.

I got my coffee and sat at a table across from him. I had a little time before I had to be at school. And I could use the time to look at my lesson plan. So I pulled out my lesson plan and tried to focus on it. But for some reason my eyes kept darting up to this beautiful man.

In my mind I tried to guess who he was and what he did. I knew he was successful. And he wore a wedding ring. Was he happily married? Did he have children? These were the questions that went through my mind.

I also had more erotic questions. What did he look like naked? What would his cock feel like inside me?

For two weeks he was my morning eye candy. My secret crush. He was always so involved with his work, I figured he never noticed me.

Yesterday morning I looked up from my papers, and I saw that he was looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. Our eyes briefly met. I felt myself blush and I looked down. Damn it, why do I have to be so shy?

Last night I could not sleep as my husband was snoring loudly. And my thoughts were on that beautiful blonde haired man. I imagined him taking me by the hand and whisking me away to a hotel room. I imagined his tongue running down my naked body. Sleep did not come for hours.

This morning my angel was there again. Unlike my dreams, he did not take me by my hand and whisk me away. But he did glance at me! A few minutes later he picked up his paper and walked out talking on his phone.

I am too shy to ever say anything. So he will always just be my secret crush. But that is OK. It makes my mornings happy.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, something to take your mind off some of the ohters things going on. Nothing wrong with a secret crush. Kinda fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I should not have such thoughts. But I can't control my mind anymore. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And if you deserve to indulge in a little coffee, why not deserve to indulge in a little flirtation?

    ReplyDelete