Thursday, May 15, 2014

Crazy family

OK, thought I would give a recap of my wild and wacky blended family. I doubt anyone reads this blog. But just to be safe I will continue to use fake names.


John


My new husband. We married in 2011.


John runs a successful business. And, more importantly, he is the patriarch of the family. He is in charge and I love that. He can be abrasive, but he always tells the truth.


Baby Cody (2)


My baby with John! He is my little joy. My husband thinks I am overly attached to him, and he is probably right. I always have Cody by my side. Cody just had his second birthday. So he is growing up too fast. He is a sweet child.

Jared (6)


Jared is my special child. I am the most protective of Jared because of what he represents.


Jared is the result of my affair with Mark.  No, let me be honest. Jared is the result of Mark raping me that night back in 2006. (there is a blog entry that describes it). I know that shouldn't matter, but it does.


Jared probably deserves a separate post.


Emily and Eve (14)


It is probably not fair to group these together, but that is how it has always been. Emily and Eve are identical twins from my first husband.  Despite looking the similar, they are total opposite in personality. Emily is a quiet and shy girl who excels at academics. Eve is the more social girl who is involved with athletics and cheerleading.


Brian (14)


Brian is John’s son from a previous marriage. He is like the perfect kid. Straight As. Talented athlete who plays baseball and football. Respectful.


Andrew (19)


Another son of John’s. Hopefully. Andrew will move out soon. He attends a community college and spends most of the day locked in his room. He is sullen and hardly says a word to anyone.

Jeff


Leaving my ex-husband was the best thing that has ever happened to him. He lost weight and found a job. And he married a cute Asian lady.


We have both forgiven each other and got over much pain.


I just wrote that I love Jeff as a brother. But that is not true. I love him as a man. We did make two wonderful girls together.


Jeff and his wife frequently come over to visit the girls. They came over and spent Thanksgiving with us. It was nice.

Mark


I have not contacted Mark in three years. Mark is probably the most vile man I have ever known. I agreed not to seek child support for Jared with the understand he stays out of our lives.

I miss him desperately. He is like heroin. Addicting but deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment